Downloading Course Designer 4
To install Clean Run Course Designer 4 on the computer you are currently using, click the Download Now link below. The action to take after that depends on your web browser: On Internet Explorer, click "Run". On Firefox, click "Save File", and then double-click on the file in the Downloads window when the download completes. On Chrome, click the button for the downloaded file at the bottom of the window.
The installation file is only about 3 MB, and will download in a matter of seconds at modern internet connection speeds.
Download Now (Mac) See Mac Installation below.
Course Designer 4 runs on any of the following versions of Microsoft Windows: XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10.
Course Designer 4 requires a moderate-precision pointing device such as a mouse or a trackpad. A stylus (or "pen") that's identified as being "active", "digitizer" or "digital" should in general be adequate. But using Course Designer 4 in a situation where the only available pointing device is a capacitive stylus or a finger on a touchscreen is not recommended.
Course Designer 4 runs on macOS 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) or 10.12 (Sierra). The Mac version is only available in English.
To install Course Designer 4 on the Mac:
- In Safari, click the Download Now (Mac) link to start the download. During the download, the download progress will be displayed on a little toolbar button called "Show downloads" in the top right corner of the Safari window.
- When the download is complete, the "Show downloads" button will display a downward-pointing arrow. Click the "Show downloads" button to open the "Downloads" window.
- Double-click on the downloaded file, crcd428en.dmg . This will open a Finder window that shows the "Clean Run Course Designer 4" application. On pre-Mavericks versions of Safari, Safari unfortunately opens the new window behind the Safari window, so you may need to move the Safari window to see the new Finder window.
- Use Finder's "File / New Finder Window" menu item to open a new Finder window.
- Drag and drop the "Clean Run Course Designer 4" application into the Applications folder.